With over 3500 members in the "SAF – Self-Adjusting File" group, we would like to express our appreciation to those of the SAF System users who like to share their cases, educate and consult with their colleagues and discuss the clinical and research aspects of their work, and to encourage others in the community to actively participate.
So, starting January 2017, we will have a "Case of The Month" promotion.
At the end of each month, SAF-related gifts will be granted to the chosen participants, as detailed below:
- "The Chosen One": A packet of 10 SAFs will be granted to the clinical case that received the highest accumulated number of "Likes". The likes that will be counted include:
(a) The personal wall of the user; (b) The "SAF – Self Adjusting File" group; (c) Style Italiano Endodontics; (d) Roots; (e) 3D Cleaning Project; (f) Nexus; and (g) World Dental Association.
- "The Lucky One": A packet of 10 SAFs will be randomly raffled among the cases published on the "SAF – Self-Adjusting File" group, as long as the case has been published in at least 2 more of the aforementioned groups.
The winning cases will also be honored by presenting them in the monthly "SAF System Newsletter", sent to registered recipients through ReDent Nova's website.
The published cases will be eligible to compete in the "Case of The month" promotion subject to the following requirements:
- The Self-Adjusting File has to be used in the case, as should be detailed in the case description.
- The published case should include good quality photos – x-rays and/or clinical photos, in a way that will illustrate the presented case.
- The published case should include a detailed description of the case, including the diagnosis and the clinical protocol (instruments in use, irrigants in use, mode of obturation).
- Cases where rubber dam was not used will not be included in the competition.
- The case has not been published in the past on the "SAF – Self-Adjusting File" group, unless the current presentation includes a follow-up observation on the same case.
- The photo/s and video/s should be uploaded to Facebook and not sent to another website (personal website, YouTube, etc.).
- Cases presented in a video will receive 2 votes for "The Lucky One".
- Cases that include a follow-up x-ray, demonstrating the healing results for the case after 6 months or more, will receive 2 votes for "The lucky One".
- Winners in countries where the SAF System is actively distributed will receive their Winning through the local distributor, at the responsibility of ReDent Nova. Winners at countries where the SAF System is not actively distributed will receive their Winning directly from ReDent Nova, subject to the ability to send it directly (customs, local regulations, etc.), or will alternatively receive it to an address they define to which the files can be sent in a country where the SAF System is actively distributed.
- Participants cannot have direct commercial relations with ReDent Nova ltd.
- ReDent Nova reserves the right to end this promotion at any time without prior notice.